Offer valid from March 1st, 2013 - March 31st, 2013 and may end without notice. Service must be ordered within the valid promotional period. Offer good in the United States only, except where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. One offer per household. Certain restrictions apply. Offer redemption rights cannot be transferred. Saveology.com� is responsible for providing the cards. Cannot be combined with any other Saveology.com� rebates/offers.
Destination Rewards, Inc. and Entertainment Publications, LLC ("Program Managers") are service providers for the Discount Dining Dollars promotional Program.
1. OVERVIEW. The Discount Dining Dollars program ("Program") is offered to certain consumers as a loyalty or promotional award program. Subject to these terms and conditions, you will receive Dining Dollars ("Award") to be used to obtain discount offers ("Offer(s)") from participating merchants via www.discountdiningdollars.com ("Website"). The Program or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated without notice. If the Program is terminated, you may have a limited period of time from the termination date to obtain your Offers. All Offers, including the participating merchants, are subject to availability and may change without notice. These Terms and Conditions may be continuously updated and are subject to change without notice.
2. AWARD ACCOUNT. Activation of your award is required and an online account ("Award Account") will be set up to record your activity in the Program, including the Offers obtained. Dining Dollars will be deposited in your Award Account directly by activating the Award card. To activate your Award Account, you must complete a customer profile at www.discountdiningdollars.com. Once you submit your profile, you consent to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated herein and the Rules of Use on each Offer. You further signify agreement to these terms and conditions (as they may be modified from time to time) when you print Offers from the website.
3. ACTIVATION AND EXPIRATION. THE AWARD CARD MUST BE ACTIVATED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT. Once activated, you have (1) one year to redeem the value of this Award.
4. AWARD. The recipient of this Award may use the value solely to obtain Offers available on www.discountdiningdollars.com, subject to the terms and conditions found on the Website. After activating the Award, the value may be redeemed for Offers that may be printed and redeemed at merchants and locations stated on the Offer or to save up to 10% on the purchase of dining gift cards available on the Website ("Gift Cards"). The Award or Offers may not be used to pay remaining balances or charges at participating merchants after application of the Offer or the balance owed for Gift Cards. No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of the Award except as required by law. The value of this Award is not reloadable. The Award is not a gift card or credit/debit card and it has no cash value. This Award, once activated, is non-transferable. There are no fees associated with the redemption of this Award.
5. OFFER. The Award may be used to obtain Offers found on www.discountdiningdollars.com. You may not combine Award or any Offers found on the website with any other award programs, certificates, promotions, coupons, special offers, special rate programs or any other discount programs whatsoever. Print Offer(s) for redemption at participating merchants. Offers may only be printed once and are valid for 14 days from the date of printing, unless otherwise stated on the Offer. Offers are subject to availability and may change without notice. In some cases, merchant participation will vary by location. Check back frequently as participating merchants can change.
6. REDEMPTION OF OFFERS. When redeeming an Offer obtained from www.discountdiningdollars.com, present your printed Offer before your restaurant order is placed or purchase is made. Discounts exclude tax, tip, alcohol and sale items, where applicable. Each Offer may be subject to different terms and conditions which are identified on the website and listed on each printed Offer.
7. REDEMPTION TOWARDS PURCHASE OF GIFT CARDS. When redeeming your Award toward the purchase of Gift Cards, the Website will notify you of how much of your Award may be applied to the face amount of the Gift Card (typically, you may use a portion of your Award to reduce the amount you pay for a Gift Card by up to 10%). The balance must be paid by major credit or debit card. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the merchants who issue the Gift Cards. The terms and conditions are provided to the Program Managers by those merchants and are the merchants' responsibility. Expiration policies and non-usage fees may apply; for further details, please review the information on the page featuring the particular Gift Card you wish to purchase.
8. PROMOTION/LOYALTY AWARD. This product is for promotional/loyalty award use only; any aftermarket sale without the expressed written consent of Program Managers shall void the Award and Offer(s) completely.
9. VALIDITY. THIS AWARD IS NOT VALID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
10. LEGAL INTEREST/TAX. You have no property rights or other legal interests in Dining Dollars. You are responsible for any personal tax liability that may be related to the participation in the Program.
11. FRAUD/ABUSE. Program Managers have the right to monitor all Award Account activity. If your Award Account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, you may lose your Dining Dollars, and, as a result of this activity, Program Managers may close your Award Account immediately. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Program Managers reserve the right to take any necessary legal action and may have grounds to confiscate any goods or services purchased as a result of such activity. In addition, you may be liable for monetary losses to Program Managers, including litigation costs and damages, and you will not be allowed to participate in the Program in the future. If your Award Account does not represent the correct amount of Dining Dollars that you should have been awarded as determined by Program Managers, Program Managers reserve the right to adjust your Dining Dollars balance. If you have been given Dining Dollars in error or if you believe your Award Account has been the subject of any suspicious activity, please contact the Discount Dining Dollars Service Center immediately. If it is determined you have been the victim of a fraud, the amount of Dining Dollars you have received will be transferred into a new Award Account.
12. WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS. Program Managers, its affiliates, and any merchants participating in the Program make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning Awards or Offers. All Offers from participating merchants are void where prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations. You release Program Managers, its affiliates, and any merchants participating in the Program from all liability regarding the use of Offers as part of the Program, including any goods that may be lost, stolen or destroyed. All participating merchants are in no way affiliated with or responsible for Program administration. Program Managers assume no responsibility for any verbal or written representation(s) made in conjunction with this Award by any third party unless specifically included in this Award or on the Website.
13. CANCELLATION. Once an Offer is printed or Gift Card is ordered, your order cannot be cancelled or changed, and is completely non-refundable.
OFFER RULES OF USE
1. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS. Read the offer carefully for stated conditions, restrictions and exclusions. All offers are valid anytime except on defined holidays or unless the offer states otherwise. Certain offers are restricted to one offer per party, per visit. These additional conditions supersede other Rules of Use.
2. OFFER REDEMPTION. Present your Offer to a participating merchant at the time you request your bill to receive your discount. The merchant will retain your Offer to indicate you have used the discount. The least expensive item(s), up to the maximum value stated, will be deducted from your bill, or you will receive a percentage off the designated item(s), up to the maximum value stated, depending on the Offer. You may only use an Offer once, and you may not combine the Offer with any other discount or awards program/offer.
3. OFFER VALIDITY. Read the Offer carefully for valid dates and times. Major holidays, including those defined below, and regional holidays observed by participating merchants, are excluded, even if the Offer states "valid anytime": New Year's Eve/Day, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving Christmas Eve/Day. Please check with the applicable merchant regarding other holidays.
4. DINING DISCOUNT DETAILS. Subject to additional limitations, only one Offer may be used for every two people, up to a maximum of three Offers per party, and separate checks are not allowed. Some restaurants include a "when dining alone" option in their Offers. These Offers are valid only when dining alone. For restaurants offering one complimentary "menu item" when a second is purchased, a "menu item" is a main course or entr�e item. Dining Offers cannot be applied to children's menu items, discount-priced daily specials, senior citizen rates, Early Bird specials, carryout/takeout (except for fast food and some carryout-only merchants), and buffets, unless otherwise noted. Discounts on alcohol are prohibited; the discount will be applied only to the food portion of the bill.
5. TIPPING. Tipping for satisfactory service should be 15-20% of the total bill before the discount amount is subtracted.
6. OFFERS. Discounts exclude tax, tip and/or alcohol, where applicable.
GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Neither Program Managers nor Program Manager, nor any of their affiliates or suppliers will have any liability whatsoever for purchases made in good faith by individuals who claim to have authority to act on your behalf.
2. Program Managers, Program Manager and/or their affiliates shall not be liable for errors or omissions by their employees or agents in interpreting or in carrying out the terms of this Program.
3. Neither Program Managers nor any of their affiliates, nor any supplier to the Program will have any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, expense, non-performance, consequential or special damages, accident or injury incurred in the course of a Program participant's use of any good or service received through the Program or as a result of any defect in or failure of any Offer or Gift Card. Program Managers and/or their affiliates make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the goods or services offered by any merchant and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Program Managers are the final authority on the interpretation of all terms and conditions relating to this Award.
Terms and Conditions:
LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR NEW RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASED FROM THE AUTHORIZED RETAILER**. Not valid with any other offer. Limit one (1) offer per certificate/person/household. Gift will be shipped within 4 weeks after receipt of this completed gift request form. Along with this completed form please include your first month's statement and a money order or cashier's check to be used for shipping & handling of your gift. Upon receipt of completed form and required documents, GETYOURGIFT will mail one GIFT to the name and address above (substitutions of similar items may apply). GETYOURGIFT nor the Authorized Retailer noted above are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, mutilated, or postage due Request Forms. Offer limited to residents of the contiguous US only. Void where restricted, prohibited or taxed by law. Not valid with any other offer. This gift offer is solely sponsored and funded by the Authorized Retailer. This offer entitles you to a gift from Authorized Retailer once all of the above obligations are met. This certificate carries no cash value and is non-transferable. Offer not available for purchases by groups, clubs or organizations. Recipient accepts all liability, including taxes for this offer or for any and all damages caused or claimed to be caused arising out of redemption of this offer.